Introduction to Automation and Artificial Intelligence(AI) for Youths Aged 10-16
How can you turn your kids’ screen time into learning that’s fun and develop a valuable skill that could solve some of big problems we’re facing today? How about learning a digital automation skill using software bots? In addition, they will learn how some of these automations can be expanded to simple Artificial Intelligence use cases such as chatbots or customer service bots.
This course will allow learners to have an understanding of how mundane and repetitive tasks can be automated. Learn how to program software bots to mimic human actions. This course is a preliminary introduction to how automation and artificial intelligence (AI) work in practical ways. Develop a skill that will prepare them for the future. And they will have fun!
Topics to be covered:
– Introduction to Automation and software bots
– Creating robotic process automation (RPA) scripts using the RECORD Function
– Create automation scripts to copy information from a file onto online form
– Create looping scripts for multiple records
– To open files or webpages automatically
– To scrape data from websites/system
– Automation use cases with AI
– Brief introduction to AI
– Simple AI experiments