Intermediate Scratch Programming for Kids Aged 7-12
This course is ideal for those who have done the introduction to Scratch class and wants to keep learning. Important coding concepts taught in the introduction class will be reinforced and new game development skills will be taught. Kids will get to build many fun projects such as Pong, Breakout and Mace Game!
Certificates of Participation will be awarded for kids with >75% attendance.
– Application and Recap of Basic Scratch Concepts
– Collision Detection
– Boolean Math
– String Manipuation
– Custom Blocks
– Computational and Logical Thinking
– Independent Learning
– Game Development Concepts
– Code Organisation and Optimisation
– Projects: Pong, Breakout, Racing Game, Maze Game